Bike 101 For Triathletes
6 May 2017 | Saturday | 1pm-5pm
Registering to this event means you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Your slot will be confirmed only when paid.
2. Unpaid registrations within 2 banking days of registration, will be released.
3. Registrations done on May 4, Thursday, must be paid by May 5, Friday. If unpaid on Friday, we may not be able to guarantee confirmed slots on the day itself of the workshop (May 6).
Exclusive privilege of currently enrolled ITA Athletes:
Only currently enrolled ITA athletes are allowed on-site payment, but must still go through the process of registrations.
I acknowledge that participating in workshop may involve activities that are potentially hazardous, which could cause injury. I will not enter and participate unless I am medically able and properly capable, and by filling out and submitting the registration form below, I certify that I am medically able to participate in this event, and am in good health, and I am properly conditioned.
I agree to abide by any decision of the workshop officials relative to any aspect of my participation in this event, including the right of any official to deny or suspend my participation for any reason whatsoever. I attest that I have read this rules of the workshop and agree to abide by them. I assume all risks associated with participating in this event, including but no limited to: falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat and/or humidity, and the conditions of the road, all such risks being known and appreciated by me. I understand that the use of mobile phones or any distracting devices during the workshop practical exercises are prohibited and I will abide by all workshop rules.
Having read this waiver and knowing these facts and inconsideration of your accepting my entry, I, for myself and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, waive and release the Triathlon Bike 101 Workshop and Inside Track Athletics, all event sponsors, their representatives and successors from all claims or liabilities of any kind arising out of my participation in this event, even though that liability may arise out of negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons named in this waiver. I grant permission to all of the foregoing to use my photographs, motion pictures, recordings or any other record of this event for any legitimate purpose.
Bank Account Deposit
- RCBC Checking: 7-590-50527-8 (Account Name) Louanda D. Lomibao
- BPI Checking: 2679-0970-43 (Account Name) Victor A. Basa
- Send deposit slip photo to our FB Page or via email at email@example.com
- For concerns or clarifications, please call coach AL GONZALES at 0917-801-0364