The Local Bike Shop Series
BIKE 101 FOR TRIATHLETES
Inside Track Athletics and Maximus Athlete's Shop Café come together for the second installment of the Triathlon Bike 101 Local Bike Shop Series.
This Bike 101 workshop is perfect for newbie recreational cyclists and those interested in getting into multisport, the workshop will cover basic bike skills and tips on taking on the bike leg in multisport races.
- The Importance of Cadence and Gearing
- DIY Bike Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Road Handling Skills
- Taking your nutrition on the bike
- Triathlon Cycling tips, and more!
- Saturday, 6th May
- Maximus Athlete’s Shop Café, 126 Pioneer St, Sparta Mandaluyong City, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1PM to 5PM
- Mixed Lecture and Practical Application*
* Weather and traffic permitting, we may test some of the road skills in the Maximus parking area and surrounding streets of Kapitolyo.
What To Bring:
1. Your bike (what you intend to use for training and racing - ideally a road, mountain or tribike).
2. Your existing bike repair kit to include spare inner tubes, CO2 canisters + valve (if you do have) other equipment and accessories for changing a flat tire.
*For those who may not have some gear, Maximus will have limited stock on-hand for purchase.
What To Wear:
1. Wear what you would as you take your bike out for your workout, cycling shorts and eye protection are recommended but not mandatory, helmets however, are.
Gift Certificates and Prizes up for grabs!
Maximus will be giving away GCs and raffling of some prizes!
GC’s applicable to Bike Services, and Food & Beverages at Maximus
A PhP 1000.00 Discount Voucher on Body Geometry FIT
Contigo sport bottle
GU gels, chews and waffles